Saturday, October 16, 2010

Girl Time

I collected Raffi in Seattle Thursday morning, we spent the day and night there.  By Friday evening we arrived in Vancouver where Catie joined us.  Now it is Saturday morning and we are waiting for Anny, we will pack her in the car somehow and then we are off to a Girly Resort Retreat!

We have reservations for 2 night at the Fairmont Lake Louise, and then 2 more nights at Banff Springs.  Hell yes employee benefits!  I am leaving my phone off until we are back in the States, which really makes me feel good.

We couchsurfed again last night in Vancouver.  Raffi and Catie are not members on the site but our gracious hosts in Seattle and Vancouver have surely left a nice impression.

I want to catch up the days between Honeydew, CA and Vancouver... they are good.  So, stay tuned!

Now we drive.  10 hours crammed in the car.  Nothing compared to whats coming on Wednesday.  Calgary to Chicago.  My muscles ache just thinking about it.

1 comment:

  1. Holy Crap that resort is pretty swank... And Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete