Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Today Is The Day

Here we go!  Tonight at 12:05am, so technically Wednesday, January 12, we take off for Bali.

Plans have changed a bit since I left Los Angeles 3 months ago.  I originally intended to depart for Australia from the West Coast around this time, but unexpected and welcomed twists and turns are already underway and the new plan departs for Bali from San Francisco in 4 hours with Facundo.

Facundo joined me for the Act I (Road Trip) Scene III (Chicago to NY) portion of the Adventure saga.  In Act II we spent a good amount of time commuting around the Northeast to spend time with each other.  Somewhere in there he became part of what is now Act III (Bali) as a romantic male companion.  To Be Continued. 

I spent two action packed months on the East Coast, with an unbelievably rigorous traveling schedule, but I was able to relax for the last couple weeks in some state of holiday hibernation in Syracuse.  I made this list at some point:

October 5 LA
October 6 San Fran
October 7 Stillwater Cove
October 8 Honeydew, CA
October 9 Portland, Or
October 10 Mt. St Helen's OR
October 11 Portland, OR
October 12 Seattle, WA (Lake City)
October 13-14 Seattle, WA (Green Lake)
October 15 Vancouver, BC
October 16-17 Lake Louise, Alberta
October 18-19 Banff Springs, Alberta
October 20 In the car Montana - North Dakota-Minnesota-Wisconsin
October 21 Chicago (Greg's House)
October 22-24 Chicago (Fairmont)
October 25 Ohio Somewhere (Random janky Motel)
October 26 Syracuse
October 27 Albany
October 28 Burlington, VT
October 29 Overnight Bus Burlington-D.C.
October 30 Overnight Car Ride D.C. to Cambridge, MA
October 31 Burlington, VT
November 1-2 Burlington, VT
November 3-5 Syracuse, NY
November 6-7 Albany, NY
November 8-10 Syracuse, NY
November 11-12 Canton, NY
November 13 Syracuse, NY
November 14 Albany
November 15-16 Syracuse, NY
November 17 Buffalo, NY
November 18 Syracuse, NY
November 19-20 New Haven, CT
November 21-23 Boston, MA
November 24-26 Westport, NY
November 27-30 Syracuse, NY
December 2-5 NYC
December 6-8 Boston, MA
December 8-12 Burlington, VT
December 12-14 Westport, NY (snowstorm trap!)

And then back to Syracuse I think.  I made one more trip to visit cousins, and then Bri again in Albany for NYE.  Anyway, I was busy, and I spent a lot of money.

And now its
Jan 5-9 Los Angeles, CA
Jan 9-11 San Francisco, CA

I got to see my brother's band play twice, once in Boston and once in NYC before they took off for their European tour commencing with the Trans Musicales Music Festival in Rennes, France.  Ava Luna, check them out.  Here is a clip from the festival with the first several minutes dedicated to none other than Brother and Band.

Dad and I got to go for another plane ride across the state of New York, which always excites me about the possibility of being my own pilot sometime.

I really love all of my people so very much, and wish I could be with everyone all the time to do everything.  But, as that cannot be, I will just be grateful for the privilege to have had them for any time at all.

As for now, better bid adieu and grab my passport.  Adventure Act III Scene I - commence.

No comments:

Post a Comment