Monday, January 24, 2011

And Photos

That's a Kitty after a snowstorm in Syracuse.

Dinner the first night in Jimbaran

Restaurant

That's for Uncle Bruce, if you're out there somewhere.  Fresh caught red snapper.  Jimbaran- fishing village.

The pool, Puri Bambu, Jimbaran

Balcony Puri Bambu

Market, Ubud

I went for a walk.  Where does it go?  One way to find out.


That's his full time job.

That's where I'm going.
Looks a lot like where I came from.

Rice Fields

Maybe they know the way.

Hitch a ride.

Someone told me there was a temple this way.

But a rock and a river will do just fine.

My guide for the day.

Goa Gajah (Elephant Cave)  The name is misleading.

I fell down.

Rice fields before another temple.

More temple.  I feel like I should care about this stuff.

It does make for nice photos though.

No comments:

Post a Comment