Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Happy Birthday Dad

Here are some memories of good times we have shared that will hopefully make you smile.  I love you very much, and am so grateful to have you as part of my life.
I think we all know what that is.

Devil's Tower!

Pretty sure that's Yellowstone.

And we made it!

You were right, in the end the hike was a good idea.

Emily and I touch the Pacific for the first time!
You came to visit before I started UCLA.  Kathy just wanted us to take a nice picture, but we have a hard time being serious.

I love this photo.  Big Stars in Hollywood.  Our faces are so the same it's creepy.
I think Kara and I canoed to Vermont this day.

We saw Ava Luna play at Monkey Town in Brooklyn!


I think Emily left for Senegal this day.

Our flight from Burlington to Cortland

Flying is easy =)

Fly into the sunset over NYS.

Remember when we all went to see Stevie Wonder?
Your dates to the concert!

You came back to Cali and we flew some more.

Grandma and I trust you with our lives...

Flying through LAX airspace.  

When the weather put a storm directly and only over our exact route home.  That's, Thanksgiving I think.
And that's just a few things!  Let's add some Australia adventure to the list, shall we?

Hope you have a great day, and week, and year.  I love you!

<3 Maria




2 comments:

  1. Nice road down memory lane Maria. It's nice to know we our out of sight but not out of mind.

    ReplyDelete