Sunday, February 23, 2014

New Post Again

So, it has been a while.  Sorry about that.  And here I am, again, on the left coast USA.  Something about that Pacific Ocean, always calls me back.  I have my affairs with other bodies of water and other alluring landscapes, but time and time again, I find myself here at the edge of the North American continent, gazing west.

I had a plan (kind of) way back when I started this blog.  Then I guess I had another plan (kind of) when I disappeared for a little while.  And now I have no plan, and in a way I feel like I'm right back where I started.  But that couldn't possibly be, could it?  It's been 2.5 years since I last wrote here, and 3.5 since I first wrote here.  I must have gotten SOMEWHERE.  Right?  I would certainly hope so.

Many things have happened.  I abandoned you.  I feel I owe you an explanation.  But you know what, that's just not going to happen right now.  You'll just have to trust me that I had an interesting time while I was gone, and I learned some things, and it feels nice to be back.  So if you'll have me again for a while I'll try to tell some more stories.  Maybe you'll like some of them.

Sorry for the typos.  Sorry for the run-ons.  Sorry for the shitty grammar.  I hope you'll take me as I am.  I promise to always strive for better.

Is there anyone alive out there?  Can anyone hear me?

No comments:

Post a Comment