Monday, August 1, 2011

Dear Blog,

I'm a slacker.  I know.  But I'm here now, so I'll tell you what.

I'm in Cairns, way up north.  Staying with Christina who used to live in a tent on our backyard in Byron.  Today I'm heading out to sea to dive the Great Barrier Reef for a few days.  You get to sleep out on the reef and everything, should be a good time.

I'm pretty grateful for tropical weather at the moment, and also grateful for Australia in general.  The only thing that sucks about Australia is knowing that it's here all the time, even when I'm not.  Also, there no Sierra Nevadas, or Rocky Mountains or anything really comparable.

Slacking on photos, slacking on content.  Got a lot on my mind.

Going back to the good old North East USA in a couple of weeks, and quite looking forward too it.  In the mean time, I'll go look at some fish.

No comments:

Post a Comment