Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Sydney International

That's where I am right now.  At the duty free Mac store.  Just bought some kangaroo jerky to share with my hosts in Argentina.  I thought about the Crocodile jerky as well, but decided to pass.

Airports are pretty cool.  I just brushed my teeth in the bathroom, and really liked it.  I've grown to quite like being in airports, and quite dislike being in airplanes.  Except little Cessnas - those are cool.

Dave's Building Be The Red Brick One 
I didn't get to do really any Sydney site-seeing.  I was staying in a suburb quite outside of the city called Cronulla.  Very pretty little town.  My housemate, Dennis, set me up to stay with a friend of his, Dave.  Dave was kind enough to pick me up at the airport and give me a couch to occupy for 2 nights.  I took the local train this morning to transport myself to the airport.  That took about an hour.

It's 9:45 - I'm meant to be at the gate now to start boarding.

Flight departs at 10:30 am May 18, 2011.

Qantas flight QF17
Non-stop service from Sydney to Buenos Aires

Flight arrives in Buenos Aires at 10:45 am May 18, 2011.

How about that?

Anyway, gotta go find out if that town is big enough for the two of us.  Whattya reckon?

1 comment:

  1. They eat kangaroos? I guess didn't know that. Guess I never thought about it.
    Say Hello to Facundo for me.

    ReplyDelete